Happy New Year!
2018 was a brilliant year for me. I really do love my job! I got lots of writing done and finished the last project, An Earl of Her Own for my editor, about 3 hours before the new year was rung in. Whew! Just scraped that one in. I should begin sharing excerpts by the end of the month.
But I’m taking a break this week to clear my head, or it might only amount to a few days off knowing my restless imagination, and then I start the next project–a Christmas romance for an anthology. How do I write a winter story when its scorching hot right now–it’s a challenge to be sure. I tend to watch a lot of movies–The Day After Tomorrow works best–to feel winter enough to write about it.
What’s coming in 2019?
- 12 February – An Earl of her Own (Saints and Sinners book 3)
- 6 August – Lord of Sin (Distinguished Rogues, book 10)
- 29 October – The Duke’s Heart (Distinguished Rogues, book 11)
Visit the coming soon page to pre-order any of the above
But wait there’s more stories! (release dates to come)
- A VAMPIRE regency romance short story
- A regency romance short story
- And a shiny Multi Author Christmas Anthology full of brand new stories
I will be writing my fingers off this year and that’s the way I like it. 😀
I hope you and yours have started the day feeling just as optimistic about the year to come.