Distinguished Rogues, book 13
He’s betting on love…
Margaret Stockwick is still mourning the loss of her beloved parents when her brother whisks her away from the family estate. Unbeknownst to Meg, Hector has no plans to allow her to return. Instead, he’ll see her ensconced in London after the Christmas season to be married off as quickly as possible, thereby relieving himself of any further responsibility for her welfare. Meg is devastated; not only by her brother’s betrayal, but at the prospect of spending the holidays with his best friend, the roguish Lord Clement.
Otis spends nearly all his days at his family’s estate, the better to protect his mother and siblings. But his greatest wish is to remove them from beneath the thumb of his scheming father. Then Lord Vyne presents a wager—marry in three months, and Otis can win a bit of freedom for his family. It’s a gamble Otis intends to win. But not with the chit his father’s chosen, an arrangement based on financial gain. No. Otis is determined to marry for love and mutual respect…and it isn’t long before he finds the lovely Meg inspiring both.
A regency romance novella.
Note: this romance was first published in the USA Today Bestselling Winter Wishes Anthology.
Distinguished Rogues Series
1. Chills – Jack and Constance
2. Broken – Giles and Lillian
3. Charity – Oscar and Agatha
4. An Accidental Affair – Merrick and Arabella
5. Keepsake – Kit and Miranda
6. An Improper Proposal – Martin and Iris
7. Reason to Wed – Richard and Esme
8. The Trouble with Love – Everett and Whitney
9. Married by Moonlight – Gilbert and Anna
10. Lord of Sin – Julian and Portia
11. The Duke’s Heart – Sinclair and Kitty
12. Romancing the Earl – Price and Lenore
13. One Enchanted Christmas – Otis and Margaret
14. Desire by Design – Alexander and Sylvia