Distinguished Rogues Series, book 14
A surprising offer…
Spinster Sylvia Hillcrest will never marry, but that does not mean she has to ignore the occasional flirtation aimed her way, or the chance to indulge her secret vice in societies best card rooms. When she’s suddenly given a fortune to wager, but asked to lose it to one particular family, it’s an intriguing challenge too irresistible to pass up. So too is the devilish marquess carelessly flirting with her every chance he gets.
…a secret delight
Faced with a situation he cannot solve alone, the Marquess of Wharton designs a masterful scheme to use Miss Hillcrest to pass a small fortune to a desperate friend. His plan, of course, was destined to succeed, and he spends one scandalous night celebrating with the spinster in his bed. They agreed it was just a fling, but what’s a marquess to do when he craves so much more? Is it possible he’s finally met his match…or will her secretive ways tear them apart?
Praise for Desire by Design…
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Loved, loved, loved this. The characters were hilarious, entertaining and delightful. ~ Emma D.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ A great story by a wonderful storyteller. ~ Angela D.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ The characters in this story are all strong willed and outspoken individuals, especially the women, which makes for a great story. ~ Jill G.
Digital ISBN: 978-1-925239-75-1
Genre: Regency Historical Romance
Distinguished Rogues Series
1. Chills – Jack and Constance
2. Broken – Giles and Lillian
3. Charity – Oscar and Agatha
4. An Accidental Affair – Merrick and Arabella
5. Keepsake – Kit and Miranda
6. An Improper Proposal – Martin and Iris
7. Reason to Wed – Richard and Esme
8. The Trouble with Love – Everett and Whitney
9. Married by Moonlight – Gilbert and Anna
10. Lord of Sin – Julian and Portia
11. The Duke’s Heart – Sinclair and Kitty
12. Romancing the Earl – Price and Lenore
13. One Enchanted Christmas – Otis and Margaret
14. Desire by Design – Alexander and Sylvia
15. His Perfect Bride – Harry and Ophelia
16. Pleasures of the Night